Earn 200 Reward Points When You Create an Account
Blend of phenylpropanol (70%) and ethylhexylglycerin (30%).
- Provides effective broad-spectrum protection against gram-positive & gram-negative bacteria, yeast, & mold
- Deodorizing properties and is thus effective against odor-causing bacteria
- Effective humectant properties
- Ideal for use in all rinse-off and leave-on formulations
- Stable and effective across a wide pH range (3-12)
- Very good temperature stability (to 100°C)
- Excellent compatibility with salts, non-ionic surfactants, and pigments such as titanium dioxide.
Incorporate into emulsion systems after emulsification. Typical use level 0.4-0.8%. For external use only.
All kinds of leave-on & rinse-off personal care and cosmetic products. Also Canada compliant.
This item ships HazMat. The transport of HazMat ingredients is strictly regulated by the DOT (Dept. of Transportation) and IATA (International Air Transport Association). Both domestic and international shipping requires special packaging, labeling, and documentation. Additional surcharges may apply when ordering larger quantities. At this time HazMat items will be shipped via UPS Ground only within the US (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
No purity grade applicable
Clear colorless, slightly viscous liquid, nice pleasant odor
Soluble in fixed oils and organic solvents including alcohols, glycols (e.g. propylene glycol), and glycol ethers; insoluble in water and glycerin
Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin
Raw Material Source
Cinnamic aldehyde or cinnamic alcohol, and glycerin
Phenylpropanol is synthetically produced by hydrogenation of either cinnamic aldehyde or cinnamic alcohol. Ethylhexylglycerin is made from glycerin.
Not animal tested
GMO-free (does not contain plant-derived components)
Does not contain animal-derived components
You might also like