USDA certified organic dry blend of lecithin derived from natural soy lipid (occurs in most living cells) consisting of 4 phospholipids (phosphatidyl choline, -ethanolamin, -serin, -inositol), capable to bind water & fats (prevents fat-water separation). Purity: 95% pure lecithin, remaining 5% are organic maltodextrin, organic rice concentrate, and silicone dioxide. HLB value about 4 (gives water-in-oil emulsions).
- Natural emulsifier and dispersing agent
- Excellent water binding ability (prevents moisture loss)
- Has good emollient, anti-sticking and refatting properties
- Controls viscosity
Add to fat phase of formulas. Typical use level 0.5-5%. For external use only.
Lotions, creams, ointments, sun care products & after sun products, body butter, makeup products.