Earn 200 Reward Points When You Create an Account
Select Sizes for Availability
This calcium carbonate is a natural mineral sourced from high purity white minerals from the richest stone belts. It is ideal for cosmetic purposes. Particle size distribution 5.5 µm.
- Excellent texturizer, functional filler and extender in various powder cosmetics
- Enhances the creaminess of emulsions (creams and lotions)
- Enhances the amount and speed of foam generation in surfactant systems (shampoos, shower gels)
- Widely used as buffering and neutralizing agent
- Useful as opacifying agent in cosmetic applications containing pigments
- Has anti-microbial activity
- Can replace talc in formulas, especially when combined with boron nitride sericite
Add as is to formulas. Typical use level is 0.5-25% depending on formula. For external use only.
Decorative cosmetics, make-up, face powders, creams & lotions, hair care products, perfumes & fragrances
No purity grade applicable
Fine white powder, chalky taste, odorless
Barely soluble in water (0.013 g/L)
Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin
Raw Material Source
Calcium carbonate is obtained by crushing and grinding limestone carefully from rich stone belts.
Not animal tested
Does not contain animal-derived components
You might also like