High purity, versatile and readily biodegradable chelating agent based upon L-glutamic acid, a natural and renewable raw material. Also known as GLDA chelate. Actives: 46-48%.
- Excellent chelating effectiveness controlling metal catalyzed decomposition
- Reduces water hardness and prevents precipitations
- Boosts performance of preservatives improving shelf life
- Stabilizes the pH value and is effective in wide pH range
- Does not sensitize human skin
- Completely biodegradable as compared to phosphates and phosphonates
- Effective alternative to EDTA
Typical use level 0.1-0.5%. Add at the end of formulation process or to water phase of emulsions. For external use only.
All kinds of cosmetic products like creams, lotions, shampoos, conditioners, makeup products, sunscreen products, hair colorings, powders, personal care wipes.
This item ships HazMat. The transport of HazMat ingredients is strictly regulated by the DOT (Dept. of Transportation) and IATA (International Air Transport Association). Both domestic and international shipping requires special packaging, labeling, and documentation. Additional surcharges may apply when ordering larger quantities. At this time HazMat items will be shipped via UPS Ground only within the US (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).