Pigment Blend Warm Beige
- Provides superior color purity and saturation
- Has outstanding dispersibility with no aggregate formation
- Can be blended with additional pigments of titanium dioxide to create more shades
- Pigment blends can be used in multiple ways:
- Mix pigment blend(s) with our Signature Mineral Base to create loose mineral makeup powder. Check out our video on how to make powder mineral makeup.
- Add pigment blends(s) directly to one of our Cream Bases to create creamy foundations.
- Add pigment blends(s) directly to a sunscreen formula to neutralize or cover the whitening effect of sunscreens.
- Add pigment blends(s) to our Lip Balm Base to create a natural concealer. Titanium dioxide may also be needed for coverage.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.