Earn 200 Reward Points When You Create an Account
100% natural, plant-derived non-ionic solubilizing emulsifier that is non-ethoxlyated and non-propoxylated. Made from glycerin & olive oil fatty acids. Designed to incorporate a wide range of lipophilic ingredients into clear formulations. HLB value about 12 (gives oil-in-water emulsions).
- Solubilizes fragrances and a wide range of lipophilic ingredients in aqueous systems to create clear formulas (e.g. essential oils)
- Easy to handle, cold processable solution
- No tacky or sticky after feel and very gentle on skin
- Does not affect foaming of detergent systems
- 100% natural and biodegradable
Add to water-phase of formulas. Typical use level 0.5 - 6%. For external use only.
Solubilizer of oils, essential oils and fragrances; micellar water-facial cleanser, shampoos, bath foams, body washes, facial toners, perfumes, after shaves.
No purity grade applicable
Light yellow to yellow, viscous liquid, characteristic odor
pH range: 6-8 (as is)
Soluble in water (also at high concentration), insoluble in oils
Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin
Raw Material Source
Fatty acids from olive oil
Sodium olivate is made from glycerin and olive-derived fatty acids.
Not animal tested
Does not contain animal-derived components
You might also like